The Himiway Cobra Pro is the first middle-class e-bike on the U.S. market with four-bar linkage suspension technology. The four-bar linkage represents a four-sided polygon: the chain stay, seat stay, rocker, and seat tube. These specialize in absorbing both rear-upward force and vibrations, while the coil suspension ensures front stability. Both suspensions guarantee your safety in the toughest riding conditions.
Mid-Drive Bafang M620 Gives You The Most Exceptional Torque and S[eed
Himiway’s high-end mid-drive motor perfectly maintains the front and rear balance without affecting its exceptional vibration absorption performance. The torque-sensing mid-motor provides massive amounts of torque when powering up steep hills or accelerating quickly from a dead stop. With 1300W of peak motor power, you can easily conquer the most rugged terrains.
Max Motor Torque
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80 miles
- Motor Bafang M620 1000W mid-drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5′4″ ~ 6′4
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/30A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Rear Light Battery powered bike light
- Freewheel Shimano 10 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Promax MA-400 SSABK
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9 x 300 mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 gauge on the front, 12 gauge on the back